Donate to us today!
Every pound you donate to the Glasgow Conservatives will go towards our campaigns to elect Scottish Conservative and Unionist representatives at every level.
- £5 pays for 15 letters to recruit new members
- £15 funds a leaflet campaign to 500 voters
- £100 provides 5000 colour calling cards for doorstep canvassing
- £200 buys 100 poster boards for local elections
- £450 pays for telephone canvassing to 500 floating voters
- £1,200 is the cost of a colour A3 newspaper in a target seat
You can donate online or alternatively you can contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org or 0141 882 5916 for further information.
Political Party Elections and Referendums Act 2000 (PPERA)
Under the Political Party Elections and Referendums Act 2000 (PPERA) you must be on the electoral register in the UK (excluding the Channel Islands and the Isle of Man) in order to make a donation of more than £500. If you donate more than £7,500 to the Party, we are obliged under the Political Parties Elections and Referendums Act 2000 to report such a donation to the Electoral Commission, who will publish the fact that you have made a donation over £7,500. For more information, please see http://www.electoralcommission.gov.uk/