The Scottish Conservative & Unionist Party has eight councillors in Glasgow covering wards across the city. If you would like assistance with a local issue, please contact your Conservative councillor.
- Linn Ward - Euan Blockley
- Newlands/Auldburn Ward - Kyle Thornton
- Pollokshields Ward - David Meikle
- Calton Ward - Robert Connelly
- Victoria Park Ward - Ade Aibinu
- Shettleston Ward - Thomas Kerr
- Baillieston Ward - Phillip Charles
- Partick East/Kelvindale Ward - Tony Curtis
Team Glasgow - Our 5 Point Plan for the City
Working for Glasgow, not for independence
- Moving Glasgow forward – The Conservatives delivered the City Deal for Glasgow and we believe the Council’s focus should be on economic growth, supporting business, creating more jobs and infrastructure projects across the city.
- Localism – We want to devolve powers to local communities and demand the centralising SNP government in Edinburgh devolve more powers to Glasgow – its time Glasgow got a better deal.
- Fair Council Tax – We believe in fair Council Tax. We are against excessive increases in Glasgow but we will be constructive and make a judgement at each Budget meeting on what’s best for hard working taxpayers.
- Cleaner, greener Glasgow – We want to bring pride and greatness back to Glasgow by tackling the problems of poor bin collections, litter, fly-tipping and other environmental problems which can blight the city.
- Repairing Glasgow’s roads – We back more investment in repairing local roads, pavements and broken drains. It is time the Council stopped its anti-car agenda and fixed our crumbling roads.